The student news site of Santa Fe High School

The Demon Tattler

The Demon Tattler

The Demon Tattler

Polls

Will you be attending the prom?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Ten Great Makeup Products to Use

Makeup has the power to enhance our natural beauty and boost our confidence, which is why many people use it today. But people have different skin types, which can make it overwhelming to choose the best makeup products to suit their needs. 

Here are 10 makeup products that can help you achieve an effortless, flawless look.

1. Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place
    Known for its exceptional coverage and long lasting formula, this foundation is a favorite. It gives you a flawless, matte finish and is suitable for all skin types, ensuring a natural-looking complexion throughout the day without any creasing.

1. Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
    This is a favorite concealer to get rid of those dark eyebags that offer buildable coverage while hydrating the skin, leaving a radiant, youthful, bright and lifted look.

1. Brow pencil: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz:
    Get perfectly shaped brows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. This slim pencil allows for precise application, creating defined or natural looking brows. The range of shades ensures it will match your hair color.

1. Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette:
    The Urban Decay Naked Palette is a must have. With a combination of versatile neutral shades, this palette allows you to create endless looks, from subtle to smokey. The highly pigmented shades blend effortlessly and offer long lasting wear.

1. Bronzer: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
    For a sun-kissed look, this matte bronzer works well for contouring your nose and cheek bones to add warmth to your complexion and to make your nose look smaller, and its smooth texture makes it easy to blend.

1. Highlighter: MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish
    This luxurious beautiful powder highlighter imparts a shimmer to your skin, enhancing your features and giving you a radiant look.

1. Concealer: Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment
    This is a more affordable concealer, beloved for its effectiveness and ability to conceal dark circles. Its creamy formula blends seamlessly and brightens.

1. Mascara: Too Faced Better Mascara
    If you want a dramatic lash, this is for you. With its hourglass shaped wand, it adds volume, length, and curl to your lashes, creating a bold and captivating look.

1. Longwear Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte
    Fenty Beauty has gotten more of a shade range. The lightweight of the formula provides buildable coverage and a soft matte finish.

1. Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
    Finish off your makeup with this lightweight, sheer powder that sets your makeup, minimizes the shine, and blurs and stops creases, giving you a smooth and all day lasting finish.